From small to XL
Our machinery ranges from 40-tonne presses to 400-tonne calibre. We punch large series on automated machines with up to 160 tonnes of pressure. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and versatility. Our know-how covers the full spectrum of moulding and shaping – from conventional machining and manual control to state-of-the-art CNC technology for punching, bending, and cutting.
- Punching, shaping, deep drawing, straightening, CNC bending to max. 3,000 mm, shearing, trimming, embossing
- Punching by hand (insertion work) up to full automation (follow-on tool with feed)
- Processing of any material, including aluminium, steel, copper, brass, bronze, Inox, magnetic steel sheets, spring steel, special alloys and more
- Punching sheet thicknesses of 0.10 mm to 10 mm on presses with 40 – 400 tonnes of pressure
- Dimensions for 5 mm diameters up to 1,000 mm x 1,000 mm edge length
- Grinding in our own barrel finishing plant with waste water reactor, size max. 250 mm x 250 mm